The r(EVOLUTION)ary Shake-Up Is Happening – Are You On Board?
The Unique CPA has lined up a list of the top names in accounting to share their industry insights at our 2nd Annual Virtual Conference. Registration closes soon, so now is the time to secure your spot for this highly informative and insightful 2-day event!
We’ll be offering free CPE credits, and hosting a Digital Cocktail Hour with a complimentary beer-tasting, along with an unparalleled technical presentation on the transformation of the accounting field. There is a true revolution taking place in accounting as our workforce redefines industry goals, and this event is meant to set you up for success in your career. Our speakers are ready to share new strategies and models for success in accounting for both firms and individuals.
The Unique CPA was founded to help re-direct education in accounting. Not only do we share an in-depth knowledge of best practices and the technical aspects of exceptional accounting services, but we focus equally on the human aspects of our rapidly changing industry. This conference, much like the many podcasts, videos, and articles we generate, will focus on creating a healthier workplace where employees experience a more balanced lifestyle, while still achieving profitable outcomes for their firms.
Join us virtually November 30 and December 1, to learn what the immediate future of accounting looks like.
Who Should Attend?
You! Whether you are responsible for running a firm or are still early in your career, you can learn from highly-recognized names in accounting who not only have a track record of success, but are also at the forefront of the revolution. All members in this evolving industry need to hear about what the coming years look like while picking up valuable tactical skills from some of our top technical experts.
This event has an incredible line-up of speakers, including Jennifer Wilson, Randy Johnston, Kristen Rampe, Kimberley Ellison-Taylor and Allan Koltin, and more. If your goal is to be up-to-date on accounting knowledge and to learn from the best in the business, you don’t want to miss this event.
The Unique CPA’s goal is education, and these speakers are educators; their knowledge base is vast, their vision for the future is all-encompassing, and the messages they share seek to create a better, healthier, more successful industry that attracts, retains, and rewards the best talent.
Who’s On Board?
Tax and accounting professionals from around the country have already signed up, many of whom are already already familiar with The Unique CPA’s educational approach to health, creativity, and success in accounting.
We’ve always felt that you can judge the quality of a conference not only by who is speaking and who is attending, but by who is sponsoring. When a company attaches their brand to an event it is because they see value in doing so. We feel that we have attracted an exceptional group of industry leaders to support our 2nd annual get together. Companies like Intuit, Integrated Financial Partners, Ignition, Canopy Tax, and McGowan PRO.
- Our Platinum sponsor is Intuit, the global technology platform that powers products like TurboTax, Credit Karma, Mint, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp.
- Integrated Financial Partners Advisors Group is a consortium of companies with diversified and integrated business interests primarily in the marketing of high-end real estate and property management services, among other specialties.
- Ignition helps accounting professionals engage clients, get paid, and run accounting or professional services business easily with a suite of tools and templates to manage client contact and payment.
- Canopy provides practice management software that brings together all of your practice’s mission-critical functions in one place.
- McGowanPRO provides professional liability or errors and omissions insurance on a national basis.
This one’s easy – get online and register now for The UniqueCPA’s The r(EVOLUTION)ary Shake-Up!