Partner With Tri-Merit
Staying a Step Ahead of the Competition, Sometimes Means Changing Your Course
As a CPA, you know the value in planning and implementing strategies that will pay off down the line. When it comes to outsourcing specialty tax services, it can be difficult to admit when a partner is no longer in sync with your needs, and more importantly, the needs of your clients. But, acting quickly and decisively puts you in the driver’s seat – it signals to your clients that you are always looking for the best solutions to their current challenges.
There is no engineering-based tax question too large or too small for Tri-Merit to answer. Technical expertise combined with strong core values and a client-centered approach give you the confidence you need to trust your clients’ business — your business – with Tri-Merit.
When you partner with Tri-Merit, you and your clients get more.
- Professional services from our team of engineers, CPAs and attorneys
- A free assessment of eligible credits and incentives—if the company decides not to pursue the credit, they pay nothing
- Consultation on reducing tax liabilities
- Review of past returns to recover refunds
- Updates on current tax code changes and case law related to specialty tax
- Free audit defense on any claims we file
- Guidance on the questions to ask and how to talk to your clients about whether they may qualify