Why Head Plus Heart Equal High Glass Door Rating
There’s more to running a successful business than simply doing what a client asks and getting the job done. Clients might know what they want, but they aren’t necessarily aware of what they need. As CEO and managing partner of Aprio, Richard Kopelman has had extensive knowledge and experience as an advisor and consultant. In this episode, Richard explains how bringing both head and heart to your clients can help them have greater success, which means greater growth and expansion for your own business, too.
Richard Kopelman is the strategic visionary leading Aprio’s growth to the next level. He is known for being one of the most well-rounded business leaders in Georgia because of his ability to offer strategic consultation and insights. For example, he has helped clients achieve success in many high-growth businesses in the areas of manufacturing, distribution, transaction processing, service providers and insurance agencies. He is regularly called on by the national and local business, trade and industry press for expert commentary and insights. He is quoted frequently in publications like IndustryWeek, Manufacturing & Technology, Accounting Today and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. He also has been interviewed by WSB-TV, WSB-Radio, Fox News and National Public Radio (NPR) on important business issues.
"When it comes to making sure our clients are taken care of, and they’re serviced properly and we’re helping them achieve their goals...nothing will get in the way of making sure that happens." @AprioAdvisors
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Aprio has been named one of the best companies to work for in Atlanta
- How Richard has taken the company from 53 million to a forecasted 130 million this year
- The importance of having a strategic plan
- Why it is essential not just to have your questions answered, but your answers questioned
- Some of Aprio’s 30 Fundamentals of Behaviour
- A glimpse of the methodology of “CEO Tools” and how it can help your business
- Some of the many differences of having a firm in the cloud space
- Why Aprio has launched numerous programs to turn their people into advisors
- What an “All Good Cart” is – and an “All Better Cart,” too
- “Fun Facts” about Richard’s thoughts on visiting Morocco