How to Maintain Positivity Through Dark Times
Life and business can be stressful enough without the current global chaos caused by Covid-19. With the economic and personal loss and challenges, many people are finding it difficult to stay positive and focused, especially CPAs who are immersed in a messy tax season complete with new legislation. In this episode, Robb Zbierski, speaker, trainer and coach, shares some important strategies to help keep you feeling positive and focused on your goals.
Robb Zbierski is a best selling author, professional speaker, trainer, and coach with Freedom Personal Development. Working with companies across a broad spectrum of industries, Robb helps clients develop professional skills and positive mindsets that let them discover their potential and maximize their results. A dynamic and engaging speaker, Robb makes every effort to connect with the audience to help them understand what can be accomplished with the right attitude and work ethic.
"On a daily basis, be reading or listening to something positive, inspirational, motivational or educational."
What You'll Learn From This Episode:
- How Robb got started with Freedom Personal Development
- How Robb helps his clients
- Some of the extra challenges CPAs are experiencing due to Covid-19 and new legislation
- One thing you can do every single day to maintain a positive attitude
- A step to take every week to help with personal growth and reaching your goals
- A quarterly “prescription” to keep you firing on all cylinders
- How to make it possible to have a two-month annual vacation
- The three unhelpful default settings in your brain that can derail you and trash your ability to succeed
- Four simple steps to take you from “just competing to absolutely dominating”
- The difference between activity and productivity and how to tell which you are doing
- Fun Fact about Robb and “Beers for Gears”