Job Summary: The ERC Team Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the proactive management of the Employee Retention Credit business line and will provide virtual office and administrative support to help the team and clients achieve project success.
- Communicates with clients to assist them in providing us with the required documentation. Reviews and verifies incoming client data and documents for accuracy and completeness and may perform some common data processing. Communicates the status of incoming document request updates to our internal team.
- Fills out and sends Form 8821, Form 941-X’s and other tax forms to clients related to the Employee Retention Credit.
- Provides support to Tri-Merit’s sales and project teams to support new and ongoing client relationships. May serve as an initial point of contact for customer questions or issues.
- Acts as an initial point of contact for communicating with clients, Tri-Merit’s internal project team and Tri-Merit’s other business partners.
- Initiates, updates, and verifies client, account, or transaction details in relevant systems/applications.
- Provides reports as needed.
- Serves as general support for the team and may perform general administrative tasks related to ERC Project Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent decision-making and critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s or equivalent degree.
- Tax form preparation/familiarity experience preferred.
- 2-4 years of Project management experience.
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM software preferred.
Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Yessi.Ferrer@tri-merit.com.Apply Now